With the Corona virus threatening all of us, now is the time to take advantage of Rapid Resolution TeleTherapy provided to you via telephone or secure internet video. Research has documented that Teletherapy is just as effective as in-person therapy in most cases.
According to CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta, stress caused by fear of the virus can impair your immune system, making you more vulnerable to getting sick. Take action now to reduce unhealthy stress and optimize your health. Issues treated by Rapid Resolution Teletherapy include anxiety and fear, depression, grief, PTSD, sexual assault and rape, childhood abuse. Call Dr. Schooler today to set up your Rapid Resolution Teletherapy session.
Here are the FAQS
- What equipment do I need for Teletherapy? All you need is a mobile phone, landline phone, or computer/tablet with a good Internet connection.
- What does Teletherapy cost? Right now fees are reduced due to Covid and are based on an hourly rate of $175 per hour.
- How long is a typical Teletherapy session? Usually the first session is 1 1/2 hours, with follow up sessions, if needed, lasting a half-hour to an hour. Treatment is often completed in just a few sessions.
- Does insurance pay for Teletherapy. It may, especially in the time of Corona virus. Check with your provider.
- Can email be used for follow-up concerns and questions? Yes, email is ideally suited for follow-up and simple email exchanges are provided to existing patients at no charge.
- What do I have to do to set up a Teletherapy appointment with Dr. Schooler? Just call or email Dr. Schooler and he will explain the simple process so that you get the results you desire as soon as possible.
Teletherapy works whether you are in New York , California , New Jersey , Colorado , Arizona , , Michigan , Boston , Chicago , Los Angeles , San Francisco , Houston, or anywhere.
Please contact Dr. Doug Schooler today