Rapid Resolution Therapy is now available in a Tele-Therapy format so you can reap the benefits of this groundbreaking therapy in the comfort of yor home, office,or wherever you choose. Tele-Therapy is defined as therapy using electronic media such as secure video, email, chat, and telephone. Research has documented that Tele-Therapy is just as effective as in-person therapy in most cases.
Beginning February 2019 CLOCKTREE secure video will be used for all Tele-Therapy services
Here are the basic FAQS
- What equipment do I need for Tele-Therapy? All you need is computer or tablet with a good Internet connection or smartphone.
- What does Tele-Therapy cost? Fees are the same as for an office visit and are currently based on an hourly rate of $280 USD. 30 % discount for surviors of rape, sexual assault, coercion, harassment, or unwanted sexual attention.
- How long is a typical Tele-Therapy session? Usually the first session is 1 1/2 hours, with follow up sessions, if needed, lasting a half-hour to an hour. Treatment is often completed in just a few sessions.
- Does insurance pay for Tele-Therapy. Health insurance is not accepted for Tele-Therapy.
- Can email be used for follow-up concerns and questions? Yes, email is ideally suited for follow-up.
- What do I have to do to set up a Tele-Therapy appointment with Dr. Schooler? Just call or email Dr. Schooler and he will explain the simple process so that you get the results you desire as soon as possible.
Please contact Dr. Doug Schooler today