Rapid Resolution Therapy is now available in an E-Therapy format so you can reap the benefits of this groundbreaking therapy in the comfort of yor home, office,or wherever you choose. E-Therapy is defined as therapy using electronic media such as secure video, email, chat, and telephone. Research has documented that E-Therapy is just as effective as in-person therapy in most cases.
Here are the basic FAQS
- What equipment do I need for E-Therapy? All you need is computer, tablet, or even a cell phone with a good Internet connection.
- What does E-Therapy cost? Fees are the same as for an office visit and are currently based on an hourly rate of $280 USD.
- How long is a typical E-Therapy session? Usually the first session in 1 1/2 hours, with follow up sessions, if needed, lasting a half-hour to an hour. Treatment is often completed in just a few sessions.
- Does insurance pay for E-Therapy. Health insurance is not accepted for E-Therapy.
- Can email be used for follow-up concerns and questions? Yes, email is ideally suited for follow-up. Just a small fee will be charged to respond to email, so it's a great way to save money.
- What do I have to do to set up an E-Therapy appointment with Dr. Schooler? Just call or email Dr. Schooler and he will explain the simple process so that you get the results you desire as soon as possible.
Please contact Dr. Doug Schooler today
561-395-3033 DrSchooler@outlook.com DrSchooler@protonmail.com